Cajun Asian Beer Braised Baby Back Ribs
Write a review
- 2 (3-pound) racks pork baby back ribs
- 1 tablespoon sea salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper, divided
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle Abita Amber beer
- 1 cup Cajun Asian Sweet Chili BBQ Sauce, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°. Sprinkle both sides of ribs with salt and pepper. Rub canola oil into both sides of ribs.
- Heat a large roasting pan over medium-high heat. Brown ribs on both sides, about 3 minutes per side, adding more oil if necessary. Add beer to pan. Reserve about ½ cup barbecue sauce; generously brush ribs with remaining sauce.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil, and bake ribs for 2 hours. Remove from oven, and place ribs on a rimmed baking sheet; let stand for 5 minutes. Brush with remaining ½ cup sauce, and slice between bones. Serve immediately.
- Find Cajun Asian Sweet Chili BBQ Sauce online at (cajunasianchef.com).
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/