This classic crabmeat ravigote will brighten any party.
Write a review
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds lump crabmeat, picked free of shells
- ¼ cup capers, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Belgian endive
- Toasted French bread slices
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, onion, pepper, and salt. Fold in crab and capers until evenly coated. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with endive, French bread, and additional capers, if desired.
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/