Crawfish Boil Potato Salad
A fun potato salad with flavors reminiscent of a springtime crawfish boil.
Write a review
- 1 pound boiled red potatoes, quartered
- 1 link andouille sausage, chopped
- 2 ears boiled corn, kernels cut from cob
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, sausage, and corn. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, mustard, thyme, oregano, salt, black pepper, paprika, cayenne, and garlic; whisk to combine. Pour mayonnaise mixture over potato mixture, and toss until combined.
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/