Creamy Garlic Shrimp Crostini
Garlic and shrimp make the perfect pair in this tasty appetizer.
Write a review
- 1 (8½-ounce) loaf French bread, sliced ¼ inch thick
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pound medium fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush bread slices with olive oil, and sprinkle with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Arrange slices on prepared baking sheet, and bake until brown, about 10 minutes. Turn oven off, and let bread stand in oven for 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic; cook 1 minute or until fragrant. Add shrimp; cook until pink and firm, about 4 minutes. Add Parmesan, cream, hot sauce, parsley, and remaining ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper, stirring until cheese melts and cream thickens. Serve shrimp and sauce on toasted bread slices.
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/