Our Creole Shrimp Dip combines traditional Creole flavors with horseradish for a spicy, snackable treat that’s perfect for parties.
Creole Shrimp Dip
Yields: 6 Servings
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Creole mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1½ pounds peeled and deveined small cooked shrimp
- ½ cup finely diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 small endive heads, leaves divided
- Garnish: chopped fresh chives, diced red bell pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, and horseradish.
- Finely chop one-third of shrimp. In a large bowl, combine whole and chopped shrimp, bell pepper, chives, salt, and pepper. Gently fold in cream cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Spoon dip onto endive leaves. Garnish with chives and bell pepper, if desired.