Write a review
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, peeled, sliced ¾ inch thick, and quartered
- 1 pound Yukon gold potatoes, sliced ¾ inch thick, and quartered
- 1 pound red potatoes, halved
- 1¼ cups extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4½ teaspoons coarse sea salt, divided
- 1½ teaspoons ground black pepper, divided
- 1 pound purple potatoes, sliced ⅛ inch thick
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1½ teaspoons honey
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line two rimmed baking sheets with foil. On one prepared pan, add sweet potato, Yukon gold potato, and red potato, and drizzle with ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil, 3 teaspoons salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper. Mix with hands to evenly distribute. Bake until potatoes are fork-tender, 16 to 18 minutes. Set aside, and let cool.
- On remaining prepared pan, spread purple potato, and drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil, remaining 1½ teaspoons salt, and remaining ½ teaspoon pepper. Mix with hands to evenly distribute. Bake until potato is fork-tender, 7 to 9 minutes. Set aside, and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine all potatoes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ½ cup olive oil, parsley, vinegar, mustard, and honey. Pour over potatoes, tossing to combine.
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/