Grilled Grouper with Deconstructed Salsa
Write a review
- 6 (6-ounce) grouper fillets
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 6 green onions
- 2 shallots, quartered
- Garnish: fresh dill and fresh parsley
- Spray grill rack with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- Brush fillets with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Grill grouper until opaque and cooked through, 2 to 4 minutes per side.
- Add tomatoes, green onion, and shallot to grill, and grill until charred. Serve with grouper. Garnish with dill and parsley, if desired.
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/