With salami, provolone cheese, and olives, this easy pasta salad is packed with the flavors of the classic New Orleans sandwich.
Muffuletta Pasta Salad
Makes 8 Servings
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon celery salt
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 pound fusilli pasta, cooked according to package directions for al dente
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, diced
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, diced
- 3 ounces Genoa salami, diced
- 3 ounces soppressata sausage, diced
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped roasted red pepper
- ⅓ cup sliced pitted black olives
- ⅓ cup sliced green olives with pimiento
- ¼ cup finely chopped pepperoncini
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Garnish: pepperoncini pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oregano, sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, Worcestershire, celery salt, and crushed red pepper; let stand for 10 minutes. Whisk in oil in a slow, steady stream until well blended.
- In a large bowl, combine vinaigrette, pasta, cheeses, salami, sausage, celery, red pepper, olives, pepperoncini, parsley, salt, and black pepper; toss well. Garnish with pepperoncini, if desired. Refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Amazing, thank you !