Fresh seasonal peaches shine atop these easy flatbreads.
Peach-and-Brie Flatbreads with Spicy Cane Syrup
Makes 2 servings
- ¼ cup cane syrup
- 1 teaspoon bold Creole seasoning*
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- ¾ teaspoon crushed red pepper, divided
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 (8.8-ounce) package naan flatbreads
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 2 fresh peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Flaked sea salt, for sprinkling
- Garnish: chopped fresh basil, crushed red pepper
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat cane syrup on high in 10-second intervals until hot. Stir in Creole seasoning, hot sauce, ½ teaspoon red pepper, and paprika. Let cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place a wire rack on top of a rimmed baking sheet.
- On prepared wire rack, place naan. Arrange Brie and peaches on naan. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ teaspoon red pepper. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake until cheese is melted and golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Drizzle with cane syrup mixture. Sprinkle with sea salt. Garnish with basil and red pepper, if desired.
*We used Tony Chachere’s BOLD Creole Seasoning.